Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Coming up for air

Hello everybody! Anyone still out there :)
The last three months have flown by and I can't believe that this Summer is nearly over.

summer2012

About 8 Weeks ago...
- My awesome in-laws arrived from the UK to help us out (they left on Saturday)
- Lucy joined our family on July 11th (exactly when she was due!)
- Emma celebrated her 2nd birthday a month after (I prepped everything for the party before I gave birth and my dear friend Ez helped with all of the pretty details)

Today...
- Marks the first day of me learning how to be Super Mom
- I'm really hoping I can get this blog going again (I dream of the girls reading it one day when they get older)

Hope to be back with more details! xo

1 comment:

Ez said...

You already ARE a Super Mom Marichelle!!! Your girls are so lucky. Sending each one of you guys a hug. xox Ez