Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Day at Terrain

terrain
I've been wanting to go to Terrain for the longest time... couldn't think of a better person to go with than my dear friends Ez (who has been RAVING and RAVING about this shop). It was a fun-food-shopping-filled day! The only thing missing was another dear friend who I'm sure would've enjoyed it just as much as I did! We missed you Melis!!

The 2+ hour drive was definitely worth it! My favorite part? Styer's Garden Café of course!! I had the Soft Shell Crab sandwich, washed down with a Honey & Mint Tea Au Lait. Yum.


2 comments:

melissa loves said...

Oh man....I so missed not getting to be there with you guys. Heavenly...I am sure. Thanks for my gorgeous little plant with her sweet little banner. So glad you guys had a great time! :)
xoxo
Melis

Ez said...

That was the BEST day! Thank you again for being the most wonderful hostess. I felt so spoiled the whole time! Miss you guys! xo Ez